Turtle Bay Village is situated in Esentepe, North Cyprus, just a few miles from the historical town of Kyrenia. Some of the many features at Turtle Bay Village include:
- A wide range of quality 2 or 3 bedroom apartments
- Penthouse apartments have their own private roof terrace
- Bistro and bar
- 7 communal swimming pools
- 2 tennis courts
- Mini golf and gym
- On-site management company
- Just 500m from 18 hole championship golf course
About the Development
Turtle Bay Village is set in 33 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, and is ideally situated for golf lovers, as it is only 500m away from North Cyprus’ 18 hole championship golf course. The historical town of Kyrenia, which features a magnificent harbour, Kyrenia Castle and the Shipwreck Museum is only 25 minutes drive away. The small village of Esentepe is only 5 minutes drive away, featuring various restaurants, a couple of supermarkets plus spectacular views of the mountains and the Mediterranean Sea.
At Turtle Bay, there are both high quality apartments and luxury villas to choose from. As with all of our developments, the properties at Turtle Bay Village are built to the highest quality, with innovative design and fittings. Featuring 7 communal swimming pools, a beach, 2 tennis courts, sauna, gym, bistro and mini market, Turtle Bay is perfect for a family holiday near to amenities, and has an established rentals market.
The on-site management company, Resco Management, offers various services to owners and their guests to ensure that you can relax and unwind when staying at your holiday apartment in North Cyprus. Various services including; regular apartment inspections, welcome packs, car hire and much more can be arranged, for your complete peace of mind.
Turtle Bay Village is set in an ideal location to visit Kyrenia, yet still enjoy the sea and beaches that North Cyprus has to offer. Ercan Airport is also only a 25 minute drive away. Some of the nearby attractions are listed below:
The quaint village of Esentepe enjoys superb views of both the Besparmak (Five Finger) Mountain Range and the Mediterranean Sea. With many restaurants to experience local cuisine, and traditional bars to chill out and enjoy the sunshine, Esentepe is only a 5 minute drive from Turtle Bay Village.
Korineum Golf Resort
Only 500m from the village, Korenium Golf Course offers an 18 hole championship golf course, offering spectacular views of the sea and mountains from every hole. This extensive resort offers a golf academy for beginners, a choice of restaurants and bars and one of the best golf courses in the Mediterranean.
Just a 25-minute drive away is the historical harbour town of Kyrenia. Many shops, restaurants and bars await you here, as do some of the most interesting historical landmarks, such as the medieval Bellapais Abbey, Shipwreck Museum, containing the oldest shipwreck to be pulled from the sea bed, Kyrenia Castle and the picturesque Kyrenia Harbour with traditional restaurants and bars. Ideal for a day trip, you can get to Kyrenia by car, or jump on one of the buses from Esentepe to Kyrenia which regularly stop outside Turtle Bay Village.
Turtle Bay features 411 apartments and penthouses, with either 2 or 3 bedrooms. As with all of our developments, each apartment is constructed to an exceptionally high standard. You can choose from a ground floor apartment with easy access to the gardens and pools, or a penthouse apartment with private roof terrace. Alternatively, villas with three or four bedrooms and private gardens are also available.
The first floor apartments include good sized outdoor rooftop terraces - the perfect invitation for alfresco breakfasts and evening suppers. All of the apartments are divided into four, five or eight apartments per block, each with superb views of the mountains, the sea or the expertly maintained landscaped gardens.
The interior space of the apartments is well thought out, with generous living spaces and quality fittings, the apartments are perfect as a holiday home, and offer great rental potential, as Turtle Bay Village has a thriving rentals market which is well established. The communal facilities including; 7 communal swimming pools, 2 tennis courts, mini market, beach with stone jetty, gym, sauna and children’s play area make Turtle Bay an ideal location for a family holiday in the sun.
These spacious apartments meet high professional standards and include an extensive specification with the option of upgrades on various fittings and fixtures:
- Fully fitted kitchen with white goods (fridge/freezer, oven/hob)
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms and living room
- Fitted wardrobes in the bedrooms
- Ceramic tiles throughout
- Bathrooms, fully tiled and fitted with accessories
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Solar panels
- All doors fitted with security locks
- TV and telephone points throughout living area
- Cavity walls and damp proof as standard
Turtle Bay Village is a fully completed development, with just a few apartments remaining for sale.
Apartment prices start from only £59,590.
- All prices are in GBP and are prices FROM;
- Easy payment terms;
- Generous loan facilities available (see Finance section below).
Maintenance Costs (per apartment)
3 bedroom apartments:
- Deposit of £1,200 due on possession;
- £462 in advance every six months (current monthly rate is £77 from possession).
2 Bedroom apartments:
- Deposit of £960 due on possession;
- £402 in advance every six months (current monthly rate is £67 from possession).
- £1,400 contribution towards the desalination plant payable on possession.
Please contact us for more details.
- Select desired apartment;
- Secure your chosen property with a £1,000 reservation fee*;
- Instruct Lawyer (We do not endorse any specific lawyers, but can provide a list of lawyers previously used by our clients);
- Lawyer conducts searches and reviews Contracts of Sale;
- Contract to be signed and exchanged within 30 days of the reservation date. (subject to our terms and conditions);
- Funds as per payment plan payable on Exchange of Contracts.
* Please refer to our terms and conditions before you decide to proceed with a reservation.
Estimated Purchase Costs & Taxes
- 0.5% Stamp Duty, calculated against the sale value if paid within one month of the date of the sale contract. After this time the rate increases to 1.5%;
- 3% Transfer Tax. Payable on the transfer of title;
- 5% VAT payable on possession.
Please note: Capital Gains Tax does not apply to the sale of your first property.
We would just to say a few words of encouragement. On the whole we are very happy with the way the project has been developed. The beach sounds FAB and each time we visit, we look forward to seeing the changes that have been made to the site. Carry on the good work.
Cheryl and Vince Vizor
Turtle Bay Village Owners
Your service has been impressive throughout, and I now cannot wait to get out there and see the apartment for myself. The comments I have read about other developments in North Cyprus has made me realise we made a wise decision in choosing TBV over the rest.
Turtle Bay Village Owner