Savyon Village is nestled in the mountain range just minutes from Kyrenia, North Cyprus. Savyon is a luxury development of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom villas with a panoramic view of the Mediterranean Sea, and overlooking the spectacular Bellapais Abbey. A protected pine forest neighbours the village, offering natural beauty and privacy.
Some of the many features at Savyon Village include:
- Private villas with 100% secure and undisputed title
- A wide range of luxury 3, 4 or 5 bedroom private villas
- Many designs to choose from; including classic style, escape style and split level style
- Close to the village of Catalkoy
- Just 10 minutes drive to the historical town of Kyrenia
About the Development
Nestled within the Kyrenia Mountain Range, Savyon Village is an established development located around 500m above sea level, ideally situated a short drive away from Kyrenia. All villas are built on Pre-1974 secure title for security and complete peace of mind. This prestigious development offers various sizes and styles of villa to suit every taste.
There are no communal facilities on the site, as each villa is designed with privacy in mind, and are perfect for a romantic, luxury holiday in the sun. All villas have their own entrance gates, extensive terraced areas and air-conditioning in all bedrooms and the lounge. The rental potential for these villas is ideal for those looking to make an investment in property in North Cyprus.
Savyon Village is close to the village of Catalkoy and only 10 minutes drive to Kyrenia, making it a superb location for a holiday home or to live in full-time as an expatriate.
The long-established village of Catalkoy is just 5 minutes drive from Savyon Village. Featuring shops, a post office, numerous Turkish and European restaurants and bars, Catalkoy is perfect for a relaxing evening out.
Savyon Village overlooks the historical village of Bellapais, with its 13th Century Abbey. This well kept village features exclusive restaurants, and some of the best food you will find in North Cyprus. Bellapais Gardens, with its highly acclaimed restaurant, is perfect for a romantic evening, and offers fantastic panoramic views of Kyrenia and the coastline.
Explore the local traditions by visiting one of the quaint shops offering various Cypriot wares or take a relaxing walk through the village and enjoy the scenic views.
There are many different types of villa to choose from at Savyon Village. Our stylish 3 bedroom “Classic Style Villa” is available in two sizes and two distinct styles, with Mediterranean style wooden shutters, Swedish pine pergolas, central heating to all rooms and an optional private swimming pool. We also offer a 3 bedroom “Escape Style Villa”, again with the option of your own private pool. For the ultimate in luxury, our “Classic Split Style Villa” is 292sqm with 5 bedrooms, an 8m x 4m overflow private swimming pool and a basement theatre room, plus silver coloured white goods (electric oven, gas hob, washing machine and fridge/freezer). Also, new to the development are our 3 and 4 bedroom “Contemporary Style Villas”.
All of these spacious villas meet high professional standards and include an extensive specification with the option of upgrades on various fittings and fixtures. All villas include the following specifications:
- Extensive terrace and balcony areas
- Ceramic floor tiling
- A/C Cooling and heating system to all bedrooms and lounge
- Double glazing
- Swedish timber frame pressed American panel internal doors
- Fitted wardrobes
- Fitted kitchen with choice of units
- White goods, including gas hob, electric oven, washing machine and fridge with freezer
- Stainless steel kitchen sink
- Pitched pan tiled roofs
- Open Fireplace
- Stone walls on road side
- Wrought iron entrance gates
- 3 tonne water tank
- Solar panels to the roof
- Telephone and TV points to three bedrooms and lounge
Contemporary style 3 bedroom villas starting from £209,950
Classic style 3 bedroom villas starting from £219,950
Contemporary style 4 bedroom villa - price on request, depending on plot size. Alternatively, individual design available.
Classic Savyon style 5 bedroom villa - price on request, depending on plot size. Alternatively, individual design available.
All prices stated are prices FROM.
Land Prices from only £79,950
The maintenance plan monthly fee of £25 per month (commencing from possession of the vacant property) includes the following services - maintenance of green areas (watering, clearing etc), the running of the central sewage system and the communal water pump for the village.
- Select desired apartment
- 3. Instruct Lawyer (We do not endorse any specific lawyers, but can provide a list of lawyers previously used by our clients)
- Lawyer conducts searches and reviews Contracts of Sale
- Contract to be signed and exchanged within 30 days of the reservation date. (subject to our terms and conditions)
- Funds as per payment plan payable on Exchange of Contracts
* Please refer to our terms and conditions before you decide to proceed with a reservation.
Estimated Purchase Costs & Taxes
- 0.5% Stamp Duty, calculated against the sale value if paid within one month of the date of the sale contract. After this time the rate increases to 1.5%.
- 3% Transfer Tax. Payable on the transfer of title.
- 5% VAT payable on possession
Please note: Capital Gains Tax does not apply to the sale of your first property.
Compared to other developments I have seen on the Island this must rank as one of the best
I would like to wish you all the best in your future developments.
Many thanks, we have recommended Kensington to all of our friends who are very envious.
We purchased our Villa in April 2005 and took possession in October 2005. Our dealings with Savyon have always been cordial and we have found the team to be most helpful and courteous.
Savyon have been most resourceful in dealing with any problems that have arisen and the teething problems that are associated with all new properties were dealt with in a professional and workmanlike manner.
We are delighted to offer our recommendation for Savyon and their team.
John & Diane West
Savyon Village Residents