This prestigious development of luxury villas is situated adjacent to Turtle Bay Village, near Esentepe in North Cyprus. Karpasia by the Sea offers individually styled sea-front villas, with extensive specifications and unique design. Distinctive 3 or 5 bedroom properties with private pools are available, with the location ideal for a family holiday home abroad or for a lucrative investment opportunity, with great rental potential.
Owners at Karpasia by the Sea can take advantage of the numerous facilities provided at our nearby development, Turtle Bay Village, which is just a short walk away. Featuring; tennis courts, gym, mini-market, 7 swimming pools, bistro and bar, plus 300 acres of superbly landscaped gardens, Karpasia is set in the perfect location to amenities. Also nearby, around 500m away, is the North Cyprus’ 18 hole championship golf course, and the historical town of Kyrenia is only 20 minutes drive away.
About the Development
Karpasia by the Sea is a prestigious development, and is a very sought after site, with only a few villas left for sale. All of the villas at Karpasia overlook the Mediterranean Sea and have spacious balconies and terraces to enjoy the breathtaking views of the mountain range and shores.
All of villas at Karpasia by the Sea are built to the highest quality, and include extensive specifications such as stainless steel appliances, central heating and air conditioning throughout.
The management company based at Turtle Bay Village, Resco Management, offers various services to owners and their guests to ensure that you can relax and unwind when staying at your holiday home in North Cyprus. Various services including; regular apartment inspections, welcome packs, car hire and much more can be arranged, for your complete peace of mind.
Buying a property at Karpasia by the Sea is a great investment opportunity, due to its location just 500m from the 18-hole championship golf course and the numerous facilities at its sister site; Turtle Bay Village. Karpasia is also only a 30 minute drive from the nearest airport, Ercan Airport. Some of the nearby attractions are listed below:
Turtle Beach (Alagadi)
Not far from the nearby village of Esentepe, Alagadi Beach is famous for its nesting turtles and is one of only a handful of places where you can experience this amazing spectacle. You can book to go turtle watching, and under the supervision of the experts from the Turtle Conservation Project, you can see the awe-inspiring sight of a turtle laying her eggs deep in the sand, and later on in the season, an amazing view of the baby turtles hatching and making their way up the beach to the sea.
Korineum Golf Resort
Only 500m away, the Korenium Golf Course boasts an 18 hole championship golf course, offering spectacular views of the sea and mountains from each hole. This extensive resort offers a choice of bars and restaurants, a golf academy for beginners and one of the best golf courses in the Mediterranean. The fact that this fantastic golf course is so close to Karpasia, means that your property has great rental potential, with many golfers choosing to stay at either Karpasia or Turtle Bay Village for their golfing holiday.
Just a 25-minute journey away is the historical harbour town of Kyrenia. Many local shops, restaurants and bars await you here, as do some of the famous historical landmarks, including; the 13th Century Bellapais Monastery, the Shipwreck Museum, containing the oldest shipwreck to be pulled from the sea bed, Kyrenia Castle and the picturesque Kyrenia Harbour with traditional Cypriot bars and restaurants. Perfect for a day trip, you can get to Kyrenia by car, or hop on one of the buses from Esentepe to Kyrenia which regularly stop outside our sister development, Turtle Bay Village.
All of the villas at Karpasia by the Sea are constructed to an exceptionally high standard. You can choose from a 3 bedroom or 5 bedroom villa with private pool, all with fine views of the Mediterranean sea.
All of the villas include good sized outdoor terraces - the perfect invitation for alfresco breakfasts and evening suppers. Our new stone design 3 bedroom villas will soon be released, and offer fantastic value for money coupled with innovative design.
These villas offer generous living areas and quality fittings; along with an extensive specification with the option of upgrades on various fittings and fixtures. All of the luxurious villas at Karpasia by the Sea come with the following features:
- Private Swimming Pool
- Extensive Outdoor Terraces
- Fully fitted kitchen with your choice of colours
- Air conditioning throughout
- Fitted wardrobes in the bedrooms
- Stainless steel white goods - integrated fridge/freezer, extractor, oven/hob and dishwasher
- Bathrooms, fully tiled and fitted with accessories
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Solar panels
- Marble flooring throughout
- Marble staircase with wrought iron handrail
- Gas central heating system with combination boiler and immersion heater
- 5 year structural guarantee
New Stone Design Villas
We are delighted to announce our new 3 bedroom, stone design villas at Karpasia by the Sea:
From only £249,950 for a three bedroom 158sqm villa with private swimming pool.
Prices start from:
- 3 Bedroom Villas from £249,950
- 5 Bedroom Villas from £549,950
- All Prices in GBP and are prices FROM
- Easy payment terms
Including use of the Turtle Bay Village facilities
- £1,200 deposit payable on possession
- £50 per month (payable 6 monthly in advance)
- £1,400 contribution payable on the second stage payment
- Select desired apartment
- Secure your chosen property with a £1000 reservation fee*
- Instruct Lawyer (We do not endorse any specific lawyers, but can provide a list of lawyers previously used by our clients)
- Lawyer conducts searches and reviews Contracts of Sale
- Contract to be signed and exchanged within 30 days of the reservation date. (subject to our terms and conditions)
- Funds as per payment plan payable on Exchange of Contracts
* Please refer to our terms and conditions before you decide to proceed with a reservation.
Estimated Purchase Costs & Taxes
- 0.5% Stamp Duty, calculated against the sale value if paid within one month of the date of the sale contract. After this time the rate increases to 1.5%.
- 3% Transfer Tax. Payable on the transfer of title.
- 5% VAT payable on possession
Please note: Capital Gains Tax does not apply to the sale of your first property.